WARNING! Deeply Disturbing!
“American Horror Story: Asylum” A Fox TV Program…
“…attack(s) the Catholic Church and defame(s) its most visible representatives – nuns and priests – as sexual hypocrites and depraved sadists whose evil actions are directly motivated by their belief in and adherence to Catholic doctrine.” Parents Television Council
According to news reports, FX Networks, owned by Fox Entertainment (which is owned by News Corporation) airs the program “American Horror Story: Asylum,” whose first season last year was “dominated by sex and bloodshed.”
The main setting and caricatures for this Fox TV program follow this presentation: The year is 1964 and a former mental asylum called Briarcliff was purchased by and is now run by the Catholic Church. Administered by Monsignor Howard and operationally run by Sister Jude and her simple-minded assistant Sister Mary Eunice…
According to the Parents Television Council, THIS season they have added:
- Catholic nuns and priests depicted as sexual perverts and hypocrites. "Before dinner with Monsignor Howard, Sister Jude is shown fondling her cleavage and donning racy red lingerie as religious music soars. Her fantasy concludes with the nun stripping off her habit and straddling the priest’s [description deleted].”
- “Nuns are abusive and sadistic.”
- “Catholic piety is phony, and Catholics are secretly bigots.
… Sister Jude’s prayers are shown only to engender a shrill hatred of everyone and everything …cause her to exhibit only brutality and sadism toward others.”
- “Catholics are ignorant and substitute irrational dogma for science.”
- “…the program is also packed with every imaginable variety of tawdry sex (including an inmate who m*********s, then throws his s***n into Sister Mary Eunice’s face), graphic gore, and endless profanity,…”
Please Do Not Sit Idle
Send Your Instant E-PETITION NOW
And pray your daily family rosary for the triumph, in our days, of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
To contact The Fox Entertainment Group directly (please be polite, but firm):
To email FX Networks directly (please be polite, but firm):
An additional word:
In spite of perceived recent setbacks, America Needs Fatima looks for and expects the real solutions to the crisis of Faith and Morals in America to come from Our Lady and Her Divine Son! A prolonged discouragement in face of earthly setbacks can be equaled to lack of trust in Divine Providence.
We invite you to gather with us at the foot of the Cross with the Mater Dolorosa and pray ever more fervently. With God's grace and help we will move forward and continue to use every peaceful and legal way at our disposal to fight for the coming of the Reign of Mary and the Reign of Christ the King over the world. Confidence! Confidence! Confidence!
The only problem would be if we lost Confidence.
Courage! Calm! Confidence!
Mary’s Immaculate Heart will triumph!
To see our full financial disclosure, click here.