Sunday, June 3, 2012

Catholic protestors offer act of reparation against blasphemous “Corpus Christi” play in Austin, TX

P1010225

By the grace of God and the intercession of Our Lady, America Needs Fatima held a protest of the blasphemous play “Corpus Christi” last Friday, May 25.

The blasphemous play, which portrays Our Lord Jesus Christ and the apostles as homosexuals, always triggers protests from deeply offended Catholics who have come to Our Lord’s defense with vibrant and moving acts of reparation.

Protestors prayed the Rosary, sang songs, and shouted slogans. P1010227

One sign read: "Honk to Reject Blasphemy."

Dozens of people who drove by honked in approval of our rally of reparation.

P1010236

It was a beautiful and blessed at of reparation to console our offended Lord and Lady against the sin of blasphemy.

1 comment:

  1. My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love you! I ask pardon of you for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love you.

    ReplyDelete