- The American TFP’s hard-hitting book, Defending a Higher Law: Why We Must Resist Same-sex “Marriage” and the Homosexual Movement, is now available online in pdf format.
- The work outlines the dangers that the homosexual agenda poses to society, refutes common myths concerning homosexuality and clearly outlines Church teaching on the sin of sodomy. It is currently going for a fourth printed edition, with more than 50,000 copies in distribution.
Download your FREE copy of Defending a Higher Law in PDF format now.
- “Due to the tremendous success of this work, we thought it was time to offer an electronic copy free of charge,” said TFP Web Editor John Horvat.
- “The print edition did better than our highest expectations. I expect it to be a hot item on our site as well.”
- The work is recommended by Bishops Bruskewitz, Vasa and Nienstedt as well as EWTN host Fr. John Trigilio, President of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuals, Joseph Nicolosi and former President of Concerned Women for America, Sandy Rios.
- The TFP gained renewed encouragement from Archbishop Elden Francis Curtiss of Omaha, Nebr. who recently reviewed the work.
- He said the 232-page book “addresses virtually every conceivable point in the debate on homosexual marriage (semantic, scientific, social, scriptural, moral).”
- He continued: “The paper is written with impeccable logic in virtually every section. In some ways it almost reads like a modern format of the Summa Theologica where the opponent’s arguments are laid out and then refuted. The authors are fully in conformity with the teachings of the Church and argue for the Church’s teaching passionately.”
Friday, June 8, 2012
FREE BOOK: Archbishop says this book against the homosexual agenda is like a “modern format of the Summa Theologica” of St. Thomas Aquinas
Posted by Robert Ritchie at 3:54 PM