Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Of the Shortness of This Life -- Behold! Eternity is thy dwelling-place: eternity is thy country: eternity is thy lasting home.

There all, the great and the small, the rich and the poor, the well formed and the misshapen, shall be without distinction, except such a one as arises from virtue. Yet a little time, My Child, and thou also shalt be there.

1.) The Voice of Jesus.

My Child,what is the life of man upon earth? A vapor, which appears, for a little time, then vanishes away, and leaves not even a vestige behind.

Ever since thou wast born, thou hast not ceased to hasten on to death; neither is it in thy power to stay thy steps.

7.) The Voice of the Disciple

O my Savior! How wretchedly have I lived! Instead of virtues and merits, I have gathered wood, and straw, and stubble, to feed the fire, and burn myself in the life to come. … full article.

(an 8 minute read…enjoy!)

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be our hearts’ desire!

…You can also get “The Voice of Jesus…Voice of the Disciple”, you might like to get “Stories of Mary – Stories of the Rosary”…every alternating week.

Read a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment