Like St. Michael, make no compromises with evil - PROTEST NOW
Fox TV has brought a new series to America’s prime-time viewing hours called Lucifer. Without a doubt, this program aids and abets the rise of Satanism in our dear country.
Our words and efforts should echo the response of Christ Himself:
"Be gone, Satan: the Lord thy God shalt thou adore, and Him alone shalt thou serve!" (Matt. 4:10)
The story line has the demon Lucifer getting “bored running Hell and comes to the City of Angels in human form.”
Here’s how this Fox series is advertised to portray Satan:
- Fox's online "About The Show" presents the devil as "charming, charismatic and devilishly handsome."
- Lucifer is a successful, handsome, dashing, witty, likeable, and intelligent young man innocently “indulging in a few of his favorite things – wine, women and song.”
- Lucifer’s “conscience” is increasingly touched by a successful, beautiful, serious, likeable, and intelligent young woman detective.
- In the show - Lucifer refers to God like this: "Hey, he's my father, not yours. I can say whatever I want about the guy. I quit Hell because I was sick and tired of playing a part in Dad's plan. I believe in free will, not the tyranny of all his predestination hoo-ha."
- Lucifer continues: "Thank you! But I've been doing a fair amount of thinking. Do you think I'm the devil because I'm inherently evil or simply because dear ol' Dad decided I was? Is this a classic case of labeling? What do you think?"
- The film is quite demonic in its subtlety. In a nightclub, clips
show plenty of gyrating, scantily clad dancers, sexual innuendos,
glorify a party lifestyle, and portray Lucifer as a fun loving young man
while God and his angel Amenadiel are no fun at all and don't relate to
modern man. We must not allow Fox TV or anyone to get our children used to Lucifer.
I Will Always Reject Lucifer and This Fox Program - PROTEST NOW