Sunday, February 16, 2014

Why is Glenn Beck wrong to support abortion in cases of rape, incest? In short: me.

Feb. 14, 2014 (MonicaKelsey) - When someone says, "I am pro-life except in the case of rape or incest," they are using an oxymoron to describe themselves.  This is in essence describing themselves as pro-choice and shows they have a lack of understanding of what being pro-life is truly about. Glenn Beck, who my husband listens to almost daily, is a good example of someone who is highly intelligent, but lacks the understanding of what it means to be pro-life with no exceptions.  Let me explain.

First of all, let me tell you about who I am. I am a medic and a firefighter from Indiana. Four years ago at the age of 37 I reconnected with my birth mother, who placed me for adoption at birth.  The information she entrusted me with the day we reconnected has changed the course of my life forever.

Read more:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/why-is-glenn-beck-is-wrong-to-support-abortion-in-cases-of-rape-incest-in-s

No comments:

Post a Comment