Friday, January 6, 2017

Prayer to the Immaculate Conception


Allow me to praise Thee, O most holy Virgin Mary, with my personal commitment and sacrifice.
Allow me to live, work, suffer, be consumed and die for Thee, just for Thee.
Allow me to bring the whole world to Thee.
Allow me to contribute to your ever-greater exaltation, to Thine greatest possible exaltation.
Allow me to give Thee such glory that no one else has ever given up to now.
Allow others to surpass me in zeal for Thine exaltation and me to surpass them, so that by means of such noble rivalry, your glory may increase ever more profoundly, ever more rapidly, ever more intensely as He Who has exalted Thee so indescribably, above all other beings Himself desires.   Amen
By Saint Maximilian Mary Kolbe

1 comment:

  1. My all consuming love is for you dearest Mother

    ReplyDelete