Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Miraculous Intervention of Saint Michael Makes Soldier Say – “I Don’t Need Luck!”

“I Don’t Need Luck”

In 2010, Cpl. Christopher Ahrens received two headshots
while fighting in the Marjah province of Afghanistan. Fortunately, the bullets passed through his thick Kevlar helmet without causing serious injury.    Saint Michael the Archangel

When interviewed about the encounter, Cpl. Ahrens folded back the camouflaged cloth cover of his helmet to expose the holes where the bullets had entered and exited. He then turned it upside down to display a holy card of Saint Michael the Archangel
killing Satan and said, “I don’t need luck.”

                                                 ***


Saint Michael the Archangel, invincible Prince of the Angelic hosts and glorious protector of the universal Church, I greet thee and praise thee for that splendor with which God has adorned thee so richly. I thank God for the great graces He hast bestowed upon thee, especially to remain faithful when Lucifer and his followers rebelled, and to battle victoriously for the honor of God and the Divinity of the Son of Man.

Saint Michael, I consecrate to thee my soul and body. I choose thee as my patron and protector and entrust the salvation of my soul to thy care. Be the guardian of my obligation as a child of God and of the Catholic Church as again I renounce Satan, his works and pomps.

Read about St. Michael's powerful intercession. Michael, Michael of the morning.

Assist me by thy powerful intercession in the fulfillment of these sacred promises, so that imitating thy courage and loyalty to God, and trusting in thy kind help and protection, I may be victorious over the enemies of my soul and be united with God in Heaven forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment