The Seattle Theatre Group Is Showing The Blasphemous Jerry Springer: The Opera
Very disturbing: please read with caution.
Send your E-protest message to the Seattle Theatre Group – they’re showing Je rry Springer: The Opera.
It is full of profanity, impurity, and blasphemous content:
• The Holy Eucharist is trashed.
• Jesus is introduced as “the hypocrite son of the fascist tyrant on high.”
• The Annunciation and Incarnation is described as immorality.
• Jesus wears a diaper, is fat and effeminate.
• Jesus later ‘admits’: “Actually, I am a bit gay.”
• Eve immorally touches Jesus in a manner too indecent to describe.
• A lady sings “Jerry Eleison” (mocking the Mass’ Kyrie Eleison)
• The crucifixion is mocked.
• God is a fat man in a white suit who complains about being blamed for everyone’s problems. He invites Jerry Springer to join Him to “sit in Heaven beside me, hold my hand and guide me.” At the end, Jerry emerges as the true savior of mankind.
You and I cannot accept such insults to Our Lord and our Holy Catholic Faith!
So please send a protest message via email to the Seattle Theatre Group today.
It only takes a few seconds, so please do it now. The honor of the Faith is precious and cannot be brushed aside.
For the love of Our Lord and the Catholic Church, please send your message today, and consider forwarding this to your friends.
May God bless you!