(I will post the correct answers tomorrow.)
1. The Fatima apparition is considered significant based on the following:
a.) The importance of the person involved, that is, the Mother of God;
b.) God Himself authenticated the apparitions with the miracle of the sun, an event of biblical proportions;
2. According to Our Lady of Fatima, which country will spread its errors across the world, promoting wars and persecution of the Church?
3. Modern socialists seek to impose income redistribution through abusive taxes. What is the syndrome called that “steals from the rich to give to the poor?”
Preferential Option for the Poor
4. The driving forces of Socialism are:
a.) Unbridled sensuality
b.) Unrestrained pride
d.) None of the above
5. Communist regimes are active in several countries. Can you name two?
6. There is no essential difference between communism and socialism since full-blown communism is socialism taken to its final consequences.
7. Which Pope condemned communism in the encyclical Divini Redemptoris?
8. What is the year when Our Lady appeared at Fatima and when Communist revolutionaries seized power in Russia?
9. Which does NOT characterize communism?
a.) Negation of the right to private property
b.) Acceptance of abortion
c.) Promotion of divorce
d.) Respect for the poor
(I will post the correct answers tomorrow. )