Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I need your advice

I’m starting to plan the 2010 Public Square Rosary Crusade, which is set for October 16, and I need your advice on a few issues.

For example:

1 - Do you think I should send a free rally banner to each new Rosary Rally Captain?

2 - It costs me about $20 to print and send each banner.  Is that is a wise use of Our Lady’s funds, or should I ask each captain to make their own banner?

3 - Can you think of better, more visible places for rally captains to do their rosary rally?

Please send me your thoughts so I can share them with others.

4 – How can we make the 2010 Public Square Rosary Crusade even better than the 2009 one?

5 – What kind of advice do people like to receive from me about how to put on a rosary rally?

6 – Was there something you experienced last year concerning the rosary rallies that you think we can improve for this year?

7 – Do you know someone who would like to volunteer this year at Our Lady’s Rosary Rally office in Kansas to help recruit more rally captains?

Please write to and tell me at reritchie@gmail.com.

Thank you most kindly.

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment