A recent campaign of America Needs Fatima highlighted the fact that the University of Notre Dame has live links to “internship opportunities” for students at pro-abortion groups on the webpage of its Political Science Department.
But there’s more to the story.
According to further research done by Mrs. Kathy Schiffer and posted on her blog Patheos.com, Notre Dame has also given grants to students for work at other organizations such as:
- The Minnesota Women’s Consortium. Among the Consortium’s member groups, all of which claim to “empower women,” is Planned Parenthood. The student intern blogged about her experiences at College Feminists Connect.
- The Anti-Defamation League of Boston, where the intern’s goal is to help combat “sexism, racism and heterosexism.”
- The Resource Center of Dallas. In addition to counseling, medical assistance and food subsidies, the Resource Center offers education programs for the GLBT community in Dallas.
- The National Organization for Women, one of America’s paramount abortion advocacy groups.
- The Illinois Safe Schools Alliance in Chicago. That non-profit offers “sensitivity training and anti-prejudice workshops to schools and teachers wishing to create safe, non-threatening school and classroom environments for LGBT students.”
- People for the American Way. That organization conducts research, legal, education, and advocacy for a wide variety of liberal causes.
For these reasons, we are continuing our peaceful and prayerful protest of Notre Dame.
To give this peaceful effort more impact, please forward this message to all your pro-life friends (or even your entire address book). You don’t need to be a student to participate.
Contact information (please be firm yet polite):