Monday, March 24, 2014

There They Shall Never Behold My Face

Whoever does not willingly serve My goodness in
time, shall unwillingly serve My justice in eternity.

Photo of Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue

No one goes to the torments of hell against his will:
all the reprobate rush thither of their own free choice;
therefore, they complain of no one, except themselves.

1.) The Voice of Jesus
My Child, so long as men live, I do, in some manner, love them all; the good I cherish with a divine affection; the wicked I tolerate, because I await their conversion; and I go in search of those that are straying.

My Heart, wherein I bear them all written, devises and uses a thousand ways and means to save all. …hear His voice here

6.) The Voice of the Disciple
Whatever, then, I may have been, this most O sweet Jesus, this I owe, first of all, to Thee, that I am not now in hell, that I am still able to gain heaven. Thou hast freed me from destruction: Thou hast freed me, according to the multitude and greatness of the goodness of Thy Heart, from the depth of hell, from the hands of them that lay in wait for my soul. hear His voice here

(a 6 minute read…enjoy!)

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be our hearts’ desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment