Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Map of the Rosary rallies, and letters from the email:

image_map2

Map of the USA with flags marking the city where each rally will take place.  There are still some 320 rallies that need to be put on the map and are not there now.

-------------------------------------------------------

Please pray for all our America Needs Fatima members, especially for those who are suffering and ill, and who are struggling to put on a rosary rally for October 11.

*****

I just received a beautiful Brown Scapular enclosed in a picture of  Our Lady of Mount Carmel and a beautiful prayer on the back. It was accompanied with an enrollment card. 

I have begun a new venture of  teaching Religious Education (Catechism) at our Parish in an effort to revive a tradition that had gone silent for a number of years.

I want to introduce my 4th through 7th grade students to the Brown Scapular, it's history  and tradition, and it's use and want to know if I might obtain a  quantity of these beautiful Brown Scapulars enclosed in these beautiful sealed cards, along with the enrollment cards.

I would like to have about 50 of these for evangelization purposes at our parish,  as well as for use in my classroom. Can you tell me what it would cost for me to purchase these with my own funds? I, of course, am a volunteer.  Thank you!  D.A., Longmont, CO

--------------------------------------------------------

We had the statue of our Lady come visit our home on Sept 9.  On Sept 13, we were traveling to San Angelo for the day.  I had finished my rosary, my little girl was playing in her car seat with a laptop and we were listening to her music. 

I did not have a good feeling about the day but thought it was because of the fog that had rolled in and made it hard to see.  But as the trip progressed the fog was gone.

About 30 min. after I said my rosary,  a car pulled across the hwy at an intersection.  It is a large 4 lane hwy with a big grass median, but the driver didn't yield. 

My split second decisions going 68 mph were to get the cruise off, identify an escape, and pray that she would accelerate.  I was able to slow some but the drive kept coming and was in my lane. 

At the last second, I decided to hit the front of her car at an angle instead of broadside because that was what would have happened. 

I stomped on the brake and turned the wheel right.  Airbags went off, loud noise, and I could then see again after the airbag deflated.  I steered the car off the road onto the grass. 

I ran around and my little girl was fine and I was fine.  The car was demolished- and I had this incredible peace all day.  Maybe it was shock but I believe it was the peace that only comes from Christ.  I think I might know how that feels now (I've always wondered what that really means). 

We took the ambulance into town and went to the hospital for good measure and we checked out okay. 

I believe the Holy Spirit has been riding shot-gun with me very closely as of late.  I believe that Our Lady helped to protect both me and my precious daughter.  To those who have been given much, much will be required.

I realize that it is almost like a rebirth how I feel.  I cannot be thankful enough, my daughter and I said a prayer after we were okayed by doctor, I have asked everyone to say a prayer of thanksgiving for our lives. 

But this is the beginning of a new chapter in my life...

I had purchased an Our Lady of Fatima statue which I'd had blessed that same day and I don't know if this is correct devotion but I had to hug her hello when I got home and thank Our Mother for watching over us, along with kneeling before our crucifix. 

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.......thank you for protecting our family.

----------------------------------------------------------

By grace alone, I do pray the Rosary daily.  In public on Saturday's, I pray at the Planned Parenthood abortuary in New Haven CT. 

Out of the 679,000 Catholics in Connecticut, there are about 5-6 of us who are there every week.  Sometimes 30 or so for God's Precious Infants prayer procession.

There are no priests, nuns, sisters who join us.  Please pray for priests, nuns, and sisters that this crucial time in our country their hearts will be awakened to defending life in the public square.

God Bless you for all that you do.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is what is going to happen here in Bremerton:

You are cordially invited to join in a
Public Square Rosary Rally
In honor of the 91st anniversary of the
Miracle of Fatima

Saturday, October 11, 2008
At
Our Lady Star of the Sea Parish
          11:15 am     Crowning of our Lady of Fatima         
          11:30 am     Neighborhood Procession
          12:00 pm     Holy Rosary
                              Consecration to the Heart of Mary
          12:45 pm     Refreshments in Center rooms 1 & 2

Please wear something blue!

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for trusting me to be a Rally Captain. I am honored. I am very much willing to accept the rewarding penance of praying the Rosary in public - but I am sorry to tell you that I will be out of the country staring first week of October.

Anyway,  I am forwarding this email to all the members of our prayer group as an invitation.  Our head servant is Mrs. K.S.
Thank you very much once again and I pray for the success of the Rally.
God bless. E.R.A.

----------------------------------------------------------

I will be praying the rosary in public, but not on a square.  My mother is having very risky, tedious surgery in a couple of days.  It is very expensive and not covered by insurance.  Needless to say things have been stressful and busy with what we are facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment