Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rosary Rally in Miami, at Tropical Park -- REPORT

Today Our Lady brought some souls that were passing by to join our monthly Rosary Rally in Miami, yesterday, at the traditional place at Tropical Park.

IMG_0076

The first was a trucker that pulled into the park prayed in front of Our Lady took a ANF flier.

The second was a biker  that did the same, and the third was a young seminarian that knelt in front of Our Lady and prayed.

IMG_0082

Twenty regulars prayed the Rosary for America, and the soul of my son, Sergio Jar., who died in a fatal accident 6 months ago.

IMG_0075

As always traffic was heavy with the occasional thumps up, signs of the cross and honks of approval were seen and heard.

IMG_0072

As I was leaving the park, I noticed a lady walking towards the park.  It was Maria.  She comes by bus to the Rosary and today after taking three connecting buses, arrived late.

So, I gave her a ride home.  She had tears in her eyes as she exclaimed "What a miracle. I am going back home sitting next to Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Guadalupe.  With this blessing I'll pray more intensely tonight, and I'll bring some neighbors next time."

Amen! (Sergio De Paz)

No comments:

Post a Comment