1. Find the right spot; a public place where people can see you.
For example: a town square, a busy intersection, an entrance to a mall, etc.
2. Prepare an invitation (a sample invitation will be provided).
3. Call the police advising of the rally, and if a permit is necessary,
ask what steps need to be taken to obtain one.
4. Print copies of the invitation and distribute them to friends and family, at school, church and other venues.
5. Call your friends and tell them about the rally. Make sure your rally contact information is posted on our website so others can see it and join you.
6. Load rally supplies in your car on the morning of Saturday, October 11. Print supply list.
7. Go to rally site at least 30 minutes early.
8. Start rally punctually at 12:00 noon.
9. Take pictures during your rally.
10. Send pictures and reports to ANF via e-mail to ANF@ANF.org.