Sunday, July 18, 2010

Did you ever hear of the Saint Michael Chaplet?

Saint Michael is God's champion. 

He helps those who are on God's side.  For that reason, I thought you'd like to get a copy of the Saint Michael Chaplet:

http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/Prayers/prayers-to-st-michael.html#St. Michael Chaplet

I also found the prayer "Michael, Michael of the Morning," the same one that miraculously saved a U.S. Marine named Michael while in combat.

Here it is:

Michael, Michael of the Morning Prayer

Just in case you missed the story about the combat Marine whose life was saved, you can read it here: 

http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/Frontpage/michael-michael-of-the-morning.html

Our Readers Write:
Protection in Combat
"I am a 100% Vietnam combat NCO USMC; H 2/5 Unit.  I am highly decorated; Purple Heart (2), and a bronze star, etc.  I am Catholic, highly faithful to my faith.  I always believed I was protected spiritually in the many conflicts I was in.  I believe this former Marine's story without question."
– Edward W.

Power of Prayer
"I'm crying right now as I write this note. Yes, the power of prayer is there for us all. We just have to believe in God's grace. The soldier, Michael, was protected by his angel Michael, I believe, because of the soldier's faith and devotion since childhood."
– Vincent S.

Pray for the Troops
"As the Chaplain for American Legion Riders Post 400 I always advise that the St. Michael prayer be said by the troops who go into deployment and by their relatives. The weird thing is that here I am, a convert and a very poor Catholic, writing out the St. Michael prayer for cradle Catholics who do not know the prayer. We should try to restore devotion to Michael. And to Saint James Moor Slayer."
– Herbert S.

"Powerful Website"
"Thank you for this beautiful, powerful website and for opening up the dialogue for the powerful intersession of the saints and the beauty of our one, true Catholic Church."
– Charlene I.

No comments:

Post a Comment