Monday, September 3, 2012

See The Face Of Mary

“I Will Visibly Help Them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their mother.”

                   

This is one of the seven graces which the Blessed Virgin Mary grants to souls who honor Her daily by saying seven Hail Marys and meditating on Her tears and Dolors.

Passed to us by Saint Bridget.

      Two beautiful wallpapers for you to download

  You may have a devotion to Our Lady of Sorrows. I hope it is better than mine.
    

   You see, for about 13 years I have carried our little prayer leaflet The Seven Sorrows of the Mother of God on me and prayed it, not every day, but more than quite often.
  

     It pains me to think of Our Mother sorrowing.
  

    Then, after Holy Mass yesterday, I was praying this devotion, and, for the umpteenth time, read the Promises that Our Lady made to St. Bridget concerning this devotion. It’s been a while since I last read these Promises, but even as phenomenal as they are, they never really got beneath my skin; they never ‘took’.
 

      But yesterday they did.

    Especially the 6th Promise: if, every day, I remember her 7 Dolors with a serious but brief meditation and pray a Hail Mary on each, the Mother of God will appear to me on my deathbed!
   

    I don’t know about you, but I take that as a fact, yet it was a grace of the moment that this time I won’t be guilty of ignoring.

     By the grace of Our Lady I have felt the ‘urge’ to pray and meditate on her 7 Sorrows ever since. I trust I will discipline myself to make it a daily habit before Our Lady starts to ease that grace away.
    

     I hope you too will receive this grace, that you will pray this devotion, and that you too, as I hope for myself, will see Our Lady on your deathbed.  Because that will mean you will be going to heaven.
    

      If you’d like to order the complimentary devotional prayer card that I have for The Seven Sorrows of the Mother of God and read all 7 of the graces Our Lady promised, then go here.
Tell-A-Friend and, God willing, the 7th grace may apply to you:

(7) I have obtained (this grace) from my Divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and sorrows, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.

     Now that’s a holy death!     God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment