Fox TV Series Plants A Seed For Lucifer
As A Charming Friend Of Mankind
And Victim Of A Tyrant God
Tell Fox: Be Gone LUCIFER!
The malice of Lucifer is such that he wants people to worship him as God. He even tempted Our Lord to worship him!
Our words and efforts should echo the response of Christ Himself: “Be gone, Satan: the Lord thy God shalt thou adore, and Him alone shalt thou serve!” (Matt.4:10)
Now, see how Fox TV seems to plan to help Lucifer appeal to our weak sides in their scheduled series “Lucifer” for January, 2016.
- Fox’s online “About The Show” presents the devil as “charming, charismatic and devilishly handsome.”
- In the show – Lucifer refers to God like this: “Hey, he’s my father, not yours. I can say whatever I want about the guy. I quit Hell because I was sick and tired of playing a part in Dad’s plan. I believe in free will, not the tyranny of all his predestination hoo-ha.”
- Lucifer continues: “Thank you! But I’ve been doing a fair amount of thinking. Do you think I’m the devil because I’m inherently evil or simply because dear ol’ Dad decided I was? Is this a classic case of labeling? What do you think?”
- The film is quite demonic in its subtlety. In a nightclub, clips show plenty of gyrating, scantily clad dancers, sexual innuendos, glorify a party lifestyle, and portray Lucifer as a fun loving young man while God and his angel Amenadiel are no fun at all and don’t relate to modern man.
Like St. Michael the Archangel, we make no compromises with evil. PROTEST To FOX NOW
We will not allow Fox TV to get our children used to Lucifer
Our Divine Redeemer Himself spoke of the devil like this: "He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8, 44).
The devil is a murderer and the father of lies, the liar par excellence, who hates truth, because truth leads to God.
Do NOT Let Fox TV Bring Lucifer To America
There’s more: Fox’s upcoming January TV series will portray Satan:
- Lucifer gets bored running Hell and comes to the City of Angels in human form.
- Lucifer is a successful, handsome, dashing, witty, likeable, and intelligent young man innocently “indulging in a few of his favorite things – wine, women and songs.”
- Lucifer’s “conscience” is increasingly touched by a successful, beautiful, serious, likeable, and intelligent young woman detective.
- Lucifer starts helping this woman to solve crimes by bringing out the innermost thoughts and desires of suspects.
- Lucifer, enjoying himself and carefree, is pestered to return to Hell by an angel from heaven dressed all in black and with black wings.
Do NOT Let Fox TV Try To Make Lucifer Charming & Harmless
PROTEST To FOX NOW
HERE’s More TRUTH About The Fallen Angel Lucifer
"Satan is distinguished by his guile,” writes Monsignor Cristiani. “Guile is a deceitful scheme. The being that acts with guile has bad intentions. If he speaks, it is not to say the truth, but to deceive, to lead to falsehood. Satan is treacherous, false. One cannot trust him. He lacks equity, loyalty, frankness. He is erroneous, voluntarily obscure and dissimulative."
A Perverted Will
In his book Angels and Demons, author Luis Solimeo states: The devils are pure spirits, since they are Angels. They do not have the weaknesses of men. From this, we understand why their revolt against God is permanent, immutable, and eternal.
- Their will became perverted and fixed in evil after they abandoned the Highest Good as their objective.
- As a consequence, the devils do not wish anything but evil in all their voluntary acts and, even when they appear to do good (as, for example, when they restore someone's health, give riches, or teach something), it is only as a means to cause more evil, leading the person to final perdition, which is their ultimate wish for all men.
May God protect us from the snares of the Devil.
PS: This Is Just The Beginning – Tell Fox TV – Send Lucifer Back To Hell!