Sunday, November 1, 2015

Prayer to the Blessed Mother, Queen of Martyrs

Mary, most holy Virgin and Queen of Martyrs, accept the sincere homage of my filial affection.

Into thy heart, pierced by so many swords, do thou welcome my poor soul.

Receive it as the companion of thy sorrows at the foot of the Cross, on which Jesus died for the redemption of the world.

With thee, O sorrowful Virgin, I will gladly suffer all the trials, contradictions, and infirmities which it shall please our Lord to send me.

I offer them all to thee in memory of thy sorrows, so that every thought of my mind, and every beat of my heart may be an act of compassion and of love for thee.

And do thou, sweet Mother, have pity on me, reconcile me to thy divine Son Jesus, keep me in His grace, and assist me in my last agony, so that I may be able to meet thee in heaven and sing thy glories.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment