Monday, July 5, 2010

Graces received from praying the novena to Saint Joseph

FREE NOVENA AVAILABLE HERE

One member of America Needs Fatima wrote:

“I can  testify to the power of the novena to St. Joseph. I received everything I prayed for.  One woman who I prayed for is
happy to learn that after many disappointment her daughter in law is pregnant.  They are thrilled of course.  I told them if it is a boy the child should be named Joseph in His honor.

“My request was granted after the first day of the novena, but I continued saying the entire novena.

“I have a beautiful statue of St. Joseph in my home that I bought in an estate sale.  I bought it because I was afraid that it no one would buy it, and it would end up in the trash.” 

CW

132

FREE NOVENA AVAILABLE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment