Friday, August 29, 2014

16 year-old girl pens letter to Civic Center against Black Mass: 'I won't be stepping foot in there ever again'

Take action now:

From coast to coast, Americans are opposing the scheduled satanic "Black Mass" in Oklahoma City. 
Over 70,000 people have signed our protest petition.
This eloquent letter penned by Juliana, a 16 year-old Oklahoman, was sent to the Civic Center on August 25, 2014.  TFP Student Action received permission to share it with our readers.

                                                             ***
My name is Juliana Lassiter and I am 16 years old. I am a junior at Mount St. Mary’s Catholic High School and a parishioner at St. Monica’s Catholic Church in Edmond.

When I first found out about the atrocity that will be taking place at the Civic Center on September 21st, I wept. The Catholic Church firmly believes that our host, when consecrated by an ordained Catholic priest, is truly the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It’s not just a symbol - it is the real deal.

I know it may be hard to comprehend, but nevertheless, it’s truer than true. So for a group of satanic worshippers, led by a registered sex offender, to come to Oklahoma, a state that is approximately 75% Christian, and commit such a sacrilege is absurd.

Thank Heavens that Archbishop had the audacity and courage to do something about it, unlike the rest of us. He may have helped us to get our Sacred Host back, and that is truly amazing, but other sacrileges will still take place. And so I BEG of you - take a stand.

To be blasphemous and mock another religion is certainly no religion at all. It is a crime. Don’t you dare give me the lame excuse that they are protected by the First Amendment, because you and I both know very well that there are laws against this behavior. Under Title 21 for Crimes and Punishments, current Oklahoma Statutes Citationized law provides:

“Blasphemy consists in wantonly uttering or publishing words, casting contumelious reproach or profane ridicule upon God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, the Holy Scriptures, or the Christian or any other religion.”

Such speech is classified as a misdemeanor. There is also another law that warns against speaking obscenely in a public place. These laws exist because our great country was built on a CHRISTIAN FOUNDATION. I am only 16 years old and I realize the load of evil that this is associated with. Please don’t be cowards and please listen to the pleas of Catholics from around the country. There is a petition that 69,563 people have signed. And I’m sure you’ve received plenty of letters from people who have not signed it.
And this leads me to my next argument. I know that your excuses come from the fact that you want business. I understand that.

But are you really willing to sell your soul like that? The room they rented out was around $400 and then I’m almost positive they’ve only sold about 20 tickets. Is that small amount of money really worth it? You’re going to lose loads of customers who have given you business throughout the years, and their money certainly adds up to more than that small amount above. I am one of those people. My little sister and I had hoped to attend “The Phantom of the Opera”.

That certainly won’t be happening now. I’ve attended so many productions in the past, but rest assured, I won’t be stepping foot in there ever again. Your standards are too low - you don’t deserve my money. I’m willing to drive all the way up to Tulsa to watch the Nutcracker. This situation is a devastation and I wish it wasn’t this way. Please open your hearts and hear what God is saying. I’ll continue to pray that you receive the gift of courage.
Prayers and blessings,
Juliana Lassiter

Take action now:

No comments:

Post a Comment