Saturday, June 6, 2020

Novena to the Holy Trinity

 Header-Novena to the Holy Trinity

God Eternal Father, bless me through the love with which You have begotten Your only Son from all eternity and shared with Him the fullness of Your Divinity. Bless me through the love which has adopted us as children, and made us partakers of the treasures of Your Divinity. Bless me through the love which sent us Your Son and the Holy Spirit to work the miracles of Your power and mercy in us. Grant that I may always revere and honor You as my great God, and love You with my whole heart as the best of fathers. Eternal Father, grant my petition:

(Mention your request)
God Eternal Son, image of the splendor of the Father, bless me through the love with which You surround us, Your poor creatures. You have become our Brother according to the flesh to make us Your brothers according to Your Divinity, and an image of Your splendor. Bless me through the marvelous goodness of Your Sacred Heart which chose death to bring us life. Bless me through the love with which You plead for us before the throne of God, in the Blessed Sacrament, and with which You give Yourself to us in Holy Communion. Grant that all this love and bitter pain may not be lost on me. Eternal Son, grant my petition:

(Mention your request)
God Holy Spirit, mutual Love of the Father and the Son, bless me through the love with which You proceed from the Father and the Son and unite Them in eternal unity. Bless me through the love with which You give Yourself to us as our greatest Gift, dispensing Your Divine graces to us and transforming sinners into children of God. Bless me through the love with which You dwell in the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through Whose merits the earth is filled with grace, and made a dwelling place for the God of heaven. Grant that I, Your faithful servant, may always allow You to lead me so I may advance in virtue and reach eternal happiness. Eternal Holy Spirit, grant my petition:

(Mention your request)
Most Holy Trinity, Godhead indivisible, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, our first beginning and our last end, You have made us after Your own image and likeness. Grant that all the thoughts of my mind, all the words of my mouth, all the affections of my heart, and all my actions be always conformed to Your holy Will. After having seen You here below in Your manifestations and by faith, may I come at last to see You face to face in the perfect possession of You forever in heaven. Amen.
The Holy Trinity
Prayer:
Almighty and Everlasting God, by the profession of the true faith, You have given us, Your servants, grace to acknowledge the glory of the Eternal Trinity, and in the power of Your Divine Majesty to worship the Unity. We beg You to grant that, by our fidelity in this same faith, we may always be defended from all dangers. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Pray 3 Our Fathers.....



Read more here:  The Holy Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment