Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not sure what to make of this...

100_1532

The dove that watched their holy hour...

                                    ***

Yesterday, over 1,000 members of America Needs Fatima told me via email that they would offer prayers and sacrifices in reparation for the same-sex "marriages" going on in California. 

I thank God and Our Lady for these good souls.

However, today, a friend from California, sent me this picture of a dove with this story.  He and his family started a holy hour of reparation in their home. 

A few minutes later a dove landed on a chair in the back yard and watched the family pray for one full hour. When the holy hour was over, the dove flew away.  I am not sure what to make of it, but I thought it was interesting.

So, I posted the picture of the dove for you to see.

May God bless America and save traditional marriage and the family forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment