Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Do you think Oprah Winfrey blasphemed Our Lord Jesus Christ on the Good Morning America show?

Oprah Winfrey said that her incredible success on TV, where she regularly promoted homosexuality and abortion, came from Jesus!

According to press reports, her exact words on Good Morning America were:

“I often say, ‘Nobody but Jesus could have made this happen for me.’”

Would you say this is a blasphemy?

Oprah then added:

“I had no stylist, I had no publicist…I was the most naive in terms of how the business operated.”

It’s no secret that Opray was in favor of homosexuality and abortion.  Again, according to press reports, she: 

-- was keynote speaker at the Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention, a group that helps minors get access to contraceptives and abortion, without parental consent

-- made a cameo appearance on the lesbian “coming out” episode of the TV show “Ellen” 

-- participated in a performance of the lewd lesbian sex play The V-Monologues

-- mentioned homosexual partners by name in her final TV farewell, “I thank you for tuning in every day, along with your mothers and your sisters and your daughters, your partners, gay and otherwise.”

                                          *       *       *

I was wondering if you think this attribution of her success to Our Lord Jesus Christ is a blasphemy.

2 comments:

  1. I believe Oprah has blasphemed OUR LORD. If she were true to HIS TEACHINGS, she would know that HE abhors abortion and homosexual acts. Considering her agenda, I believe her success, as Obama's has come from the devil himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Oprah blasphemed and OFFENDED JESUS with that statement. I don't think she has a clue as to Whom Jesus really is. If she had any inkling that HE WAS GOD....she would have known better. Her ignorance does not save her, however, because, basically, she is ignoring what she knows is truth!!!

    Believer in Fatima

    ReplyDelete