Please protest the Southern California Premiere of the blasphemous show Jerry Springer: The Opera, which is full of profanity, impurity and blasphemous content, such as
- The crucifixion is mocked and the Eucharist is trashed
- There is a lady singing “Jerry eleison” (mocking the Mass: Kyrie Eleison)
- Jesus is introduced as “the hypocrite son of the fascist tyrant on high.” He wears a diaper, is fat and effeminate.
- Eve gropes Jesus in a manner too indecent to describe while the Annunciation is described as immorality.
- God is a fat man in a white suit who complains about being blamed for everyone’s problems. He invites Jerry Springer to join Him to “sit in Heaven beside me, hold my hand and guide me.” At the end, Jerry emerges as the true savior of mankind.
You and I cannot accept such insults to Our Lord!
Contact the Chance Theater in Anaheim California. It only takes a few seconds, so please do it now. The honor of the Faith is precious and cannot be simply brushed aside.
For the love of Our Lord and the Catholic Church, please use the contact information below to express your peaceful outrage against this blasphemy:
Chance Theater 5552 E. La Palma Ave., Anaheim Hills, CA 92807
Phone: (714) 777-3033