Monday, September 15, 2008

Fatima Statue Host and two sisters were cured from cancer...

Report from Mr. Sergio De Paz, Fatima Custodian Auxiliary in Miami, Florida:

DSCN5475

Last night, I took Our Lady's statue to visit a family where the host had had a stroke.  He has 11 brothers and sisters.

DSCN5491

The man and his sisters were all miraculously cured of cancer.   The lady on the right, had been diagnosed with a category 4 cancer, and could not talk.  She was given a few weeks to live.  Her brother went to Lourdes and brought back some water.  So the lady promised Our Blessed Mother:

"If you cure me I'll go to Lourdes to thank you and give testimony to my cure for the rest of my life!"

She was cured and went to Lourdes in 1995, and now she is a member of ANF.  Her brother, the host, is also a Child of Mary member in America Needs Fatima.

The host, the man seen in the picture above, is a Rosary Rally Captain.

     ---------      --------------           --------------

We took Our Lady's statue in front of a building that is to be a new abortion clinic.

DSCN5492

It is in Pine Crest, Kendall, south of Coral Gables, a new area.

DSCN5494

There I found a small group of lady's.  So I joined them with the statue of Our Lady.  After the demonstration, I noticed that one of the lady's had a beautiful silver scapular around her neck.  I asked her about it.

DSCN5495

She said, "oh, it this was my father's.  His name was Mr. Donald McGinners.  He was the only survivor from a sunken ship at Normandy.  The US Army had reported every body killed.  But thanks to his Miraculous Medal Scapular he was the only survivor.  He hid along the shores of Normandy for 8 days until he was rescued."

----------------------------------------------------------

News from a rosary rally captain in Ohio

One rosary rally captain in Ohio said that she went to see an insurance man who had an office building where she wanted to hold her rosary rally on October 11. 

She told him that she was going to be praying the rosary with some people in front of his office and showed him the rally banner. 

He said: "I'm really behind you.  I suggest we keep the banner up for more than one day.  And I'll help you bring more people by putting an ad in the newspaper about the rally."

No comments:

Post a Comment