Tuesday, January 19, 2010

From the email:

Here are recent emails we received:

We had the honor to have the pilgrim statue of Our Lady of Fatima at home last Saturday, January 16th, 2010. We made a group of 32 people to welcome the Virgin home. Nicholas was very good with the presentation in Spanish.

After praying the Rosary and watching the video we all shared the wonderful experience we had just lived and we're convinced that America and the whole world definitely do need Fatima!

Whenever the statue is in the area, please let me know, I will always gather a group of friends to welcome our lady home.
Blessings
Mr. G.

[If you would like to have the tremendous honor of welcoming Our Lady into your home please call toll free at (888) 460 - 7371.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modesty of Dress and the Love of God: An Effective...":

LOVE this post!

I just discovered your blog via the "Happy Hearts at Home" blog.

Thank you so much for writing this and giving me something to think about.  God bless you and I will be visiting your blog often I'm sure!!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment