Send your protest message now:
I regret to inform you that according to news reports, emails and flyers posted at locations around Harvard University:
The Satanic Temple will perform a Satanic Black Mass at Harvard University on Monday, May 12, at 8:30PM.
This is a most grave sin. And a direct insult and act of defiance against God. And Catholics must SPEAK OUT before it happens!
In fact, the Archdiocese of Boston has just called on all Catholics to express their "strong opposition" to the plan to stage a "black mass" and urged the faithful to ask that Harvard disassociate itself from the event.
So I urge you to —
Just listen to this:
- According to the flyer being passed around at Harvard University: “May 12th, 8:30PM. The Harvard Extension Cultural Studies Club is hosting a reenactment of a Satanic Black Mass performed by the Satanic Temple.” (CampusReform.org May 6, 2014).
- According to Deacon Greg Kandra: Elizabeth Scalia has confirmed it: The Harvard Extension Cultural Studies Club is indeed hosting a Black Mass on Monday night. (Patheos.com May 7, 2014).
Typically, at black masses a Consecrated Host is used to desecrate Our Lord Jesus Christ in the most vile way possible.
Can you believe this!
1. The Satanic Temple is the same group that is working to get a Satanic monument built on state grounds in Oklahoma City and in other locations across America.
2. Allowing a Satanic Black Mass at America’s most prestigious university is a sin that offends God deeply and begs the question: are we still one nation under God?
3. To invite Satan into your soul isn’t a joke. It’s a terrible sin that brings devils to the earth and provokes God to withdraw His graces and blessings from America.
4. To dismiss the Satanic Black Mass at Harvard as a publicity stunt is not to understand the grave nature of the sin that is happening here. There is no such thing as a publicity stunt with Satan. Satan plays for keeps. No joke.
For these reasons, please:
Here’s what’s at stake:
1. A huge step forward for Satan.
2. An attack on Our Lord and the sanctity of the Catholic Mass.
You see, Satan wants men to worship him and mock God.
But since you love God, I want you to have an opportunity to say:
P.S. — Please call the president of Harvard: