Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Austrian: Americans are intolerant and "I hope all you Americans will never travel to Vienna again." Would a Catholic Austrian care to comment?

TFP-America Needs Fatima received this email, which is an evident attempt to answer our protest of the lewd homosexual blasphemous exhibit in Vienna.  Please read it and comment on it , if you care to.

My comments are: this person doesn't speak for Austria, or for Catholic Austrians. Let Catholic Austria speak! Also, tourism accounts for 15 percent of the total Austrian economy. So...

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I am writing to you from Vienna...and I am very upset about your homepage.
Every person has bisexual aspects...and so our Lord had also.
And its normal to see him in an exhibition in an homosexual scenery. That's life, that's lust and that's normal.
I wish you over there more tolerance and intelligence.....because we in Europe know that you need it.

And I hope all you Americans will never travel to Vienna again.
Yours sincerely,
Sabine

1 comment:

  1. Poor Sabine,

    I can only pray that our Lord will open your eyes to the danger in which you have placed your soul. Shame on the perpetrators who have so severely misguided you. I urge you to have an open mind and thoroughly investigate the reason "why" there is an outcry over this blasphemous exhibit. Pray to the Holy Ghost for guidance and salvation.

    ReplyDelete