Caution: blasphemous material.
Send your instant e-protest message to the Beck Center for the Arts – they’re showing Jerry Springer: The Opera, which is full of profanity, impurity and blasphemous content:
- The crucifixion is mocked and the Eucharist is trashed
- There is a lady singing “Jerry eleison” (mocking the Mass: Kyrie Eleison)
- Jesus is introduced as “the hypocrite son of the fascist tyrant on high.” He wears a diaper, is fat and effeminate.
- Eve gropes Jesus in a manner too indecent to describe while the Annunciation is described as immorality.
- God is a fat man in a white suit who complains about being blamed for everyone’s problems. He invites Jerry Springer to join Him to “sit in Heaven beside me, hold my hand and guide me.” At the end, Jerry emerges as the true savior of mankind.
You and I cannot accept such insults to Our Lord and the Catholic Faith!
So please send a protest message via email to the Beck Center for the Arts today, which is the largest cultural arts center in Northeast Ohio.
It only takes a few seconds, so please do it now. The honor of the Faith is precious and cannot be brushed aside.
For the love of Our Lord and the Catholic Church, please send your message today, and consider forwarding this email to all the Catholics you know.