Thursday, August 21, 2008

"I don't think the devil wanted me to go..." 2,616 rally captains so far!

Obstacles Put In the Way Of Volunteer Traveling to the Public Square Rosary Campaign Office

    Last evening America Needs Fatima member and veteran volunteer, Mrs. Thelma Escaro had some very interesting things happen to her on her flight from California to Kansas.  Her connecting flight was supposed to take off from Denver.  There was a mechanical problem that prevented that flight, so they told everyone that they would be put on another flight. The plane for the new flight had a fire somewhere in the rear of the plane, so another flight had to be found. 

    "I was scared.  I don't think the devil wanted me to go.  But the Blessed Mother won," Mrs. Escaro said. 

    Needless to say, her flight was two hours late, with her enthusiasm not dampened in the least.  "This was the first time I had to board three planes.  It was very unusual."

    Currently today we have signed up 2,616 rally captains, Ad Majoram Dei Gloriam!

No comments:

Post a Comment