Dear Friend of Our Lady,
Please do not feel overwhelmed with your rally preparations. Remember: you’re doing it for God and Our Lady. They will help you. And basically, your rally is you and your friends praying in a public place. It doesn’t have to be complicated.
Below are 10 easy steps to making your rally effective. Call me anytime at 1-866-584-6012 for help.
Rosary Rally Coordinator
10 Steps for a Successful Rally
1. Find the right spot; a public place where people can see you.
For example: a town square, a busy intersection, an entrance to a mall, etc.
2. Prepare an invitation (a sample invitation will be provided).
3. Call the police advising of the rally, and if a permit is necessary,
ask what steps need to be taken to obtain one.
4. Print copies of the invitation and distribute them to friends and family, at school, church and other venues.
5. Call your friends and tell them about the rally. Make sure your rally contact information is posted on our website so others can see it and join you.
6. Load rally supplies in your car on the morning of Saturday, October 10. Print supply list.
7. Go to rally site at least 30 minutes early.
8. Start rally punctually at 12:00 noon.
9. Take pictures during your rally.