Wednesday, April 23, 2008

10 Steps for a Successful Public Square Rosary Rally

 

1. Find the right spot; a public place where people can see you. For example: a town square, a busy intersection, an entrance to a mall, etc.


2. Prepare an invitation (a sample invitation is provided).

3. Call the police advising of the rally, and if a permit is necessary, ask what steps need to be taken to obtain one.


4. Make copies of the invitation and distribute them to friends and family, at school, church and other venues.


5. Call and tell people about the rally. Make sure your rally contact information is posted on our website so others can see it and join you.


6. Load rally supplies in your car on the morning of Saturday, October 11.


7. Go to rally site at least 30 minutes early.

8. Start rally punctually at noon.

9. Take pictures.

10. Send pictures and reports to ANF via e-mail to publicrosary@TFP.org.


For more information, please call me at 1-866-584-6012

1 comment:

  1. Simple and to the point. It's really not that hard to do and may very well organize a Rosary Rally. . .I'm not sure where I'll be come October as there are some changes coming in my life, but as soon as the Lord makes clear to where I am to be, I'll try an organize the rosary there.

    You know, I really love your blog and find I am coming back often. . . .would be nice if you did the RSS thing, though. . .just a suggestion.

    But I love your work and I'll be back to read your blog often.

    ReplyDelete