Thursday, April 3, 2008

What people are saying about our protesting the V-Monologues at Notre Dame..

From 03/28/08 on

Dear Mr. Ritchie,

Thank you for your warm words and for providing me with this very helpful information, and I especially want to commend all those who made this long trip to demonstrate their love of God and Church.

It is inspiring to see such dedication in the generation upon which the future of the Church in this country depends. I am happy to have what you have sent so that I can forward it to others who I know will be interested in learning more about your organization.

With my best wishes for success in your important work,
------------------------------------------------------

Thank you dear students of Notre Dame for showing the leadership that filth is filth.  This garbage does NOT have a place in a Catholic (or what once was) University.

I thought that young people would be in a morally safe environment at Notre Dame, but apparently NOT!

You are in my thoughts and prayers,

----------------------------------------------------------

Hats-off to all you for standing tall against the Notre Dame University play . The video I saw was very  impressive 

Thank you for defending the principles of our Catholic faith and the moral standards of our nation.  Wonderful young men like you bring hope for the world.    May The Lord be with you all the way.

----------------------------------------------------------

I just want to congratulate you all on the fantastic work you've been doing for the Catholic college campuses!

Thank you and God Bless you all Abundantly for standing up for the Faith!!

Thanks!  Please let us know if we can be of any help.

------------------------------------------------------

Fight on for the Faith

I'm encouraged to see you young people stand up to these attacks on purity. They want to rob you of your physical & spiritual dignity.  Keep strong. We are out here praying very much for you in this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment