Friday, April 18, 2008

Novena to Our Lady of Good Counsel, April 18-26

Say 3 Hail Marys and 3x Our Lady of Good Counsel of Genazzano, pray for us!

If you need the grace of Good Counsel, please start your 9 day novena to Our Lady of Good Counsel of Genazzano today. You will be amazed and happy that you did because Our Lady will help you and guide you.

Thousands and thousands have received signal graces from Our Lady of Genazzano. I know this for a fact because I read several books that documented cases of miraculous cures, conversions and guidance from Our Lady of Good Counsel of Genazzano.

Later on today, or tomorrow, when I get some more time, I'll post examples of these case. I received an amazing answer to my personal prayers at the sanctuary of Our Lady of Genazzano in Genazzano, Italy, in 2003, which I will also tell you about later.

But I've got to run to a meeting right now, but just wanted to get this notice posted now so you could start your novena today.

No comments:

Post a Comment