Monday, April 7, 2014

Heaven: Eye Has Not Seen, Nor Ear Heard, Nor Heart Conceived

Of Heaven…
My Child, there thou shalt behold Me as I am,
and gaze upon Me face to face, in the most
entrancing splendors of My Majesty.

Photo of Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue

Of Heaven…

1.) The Voice of Jesus
My Child, the eye has not seen, the ear has not heard, nor has the heart of man conceived, what things I have prepared for them that love and serve Me faithfully to the end.

6.) The Voice of the Disciple
O Jesus, how blessed are they, that dwell in heaven with Thee!

O happy mortals they, who serve Thee with a clean heart! What ineffable beatitude shall they enjoy in eternity! yea, who is more happy than they, even in time!

…hear His voice here
(a 5 minute read…enjoy!)

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be our hearts’ desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment