I want you to have this book—as you celebrate the Fourth of July.
Because if you are worried that America is on a course for self-destruction—I want you to know that there is an answer.
I would like to send that answer to you right now.
You see, I put nearly twenty years of my life into writing a book -- praying, studying and researching the root cause of America’s decline. The title is:
“Return to Order: From A Frenzied Economy to An Organic Christian Society—Where We’ve Been, How We Got Here, and Where We Need to Go.”
Discover why America’s obsession for a secular culture is causing social and spiritual emptiness and economic ruin.
And I’ll show you why America is on course for self-destruction—as a result of ignoring our God-given moral compass, which ultimately keeps everything in balance.
Return to Order offers real hope and solutions to build a better future.
• To turn things around, we need a serious return to moral integrity.
• We need a vision of America that is made more defined and beautiful to the degree that we fight and sacrifice to win the cultural war.
• We need a vision is framed in honor, adorned by heroism, and built on faith and the spirit of family – family that spreads and permeates every aspect of society and state.
Thank God, my book is sparking a movement among Christians who are eager to return to faith and family in an age of exploding technological advances and unhinged economies.
You only have 48 hours left to receive your free copy.
So click on this link:
And the book will be immediately downloaded to your Kindle.
Or, if you don’t have a Kindle, just click on this Amazon link and just download the free app straight to your computer then download your free book.
This extended offer is only available for the next 48 hours.
Read what people say about Return to Order:
Return to Order provides an interesting analysis of how the United States has departed from the spiritual, cultural and economic precepts that supported the founding and the early history of our republic…It also sets forth valuable recommendations for restoring our society to its foundation of ordered liberty and traditional values.”
• Honorable Edwin Meese III, Former Attorney General of the United States.,
“Return to Order reminds us that economy and religion are deeply connected, and that, with the family at the center, we can hope to be freed from the frenzy in which our society finds itself. I highly recommend this book.”
• Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director, Priests for Life President, National Pro-Life Religious Council
“Return to Order is a refreshing breath of air in a time of economic and political distress.”
• Congressman Lou Barletta, U.S. House of Representatives, serving Pennsylvania’s 11th District
“Return to Order shows us a clear way out of the current cultural crisis which besets the great human project.”
• Most Reverend Donald J. Hying, Auxiliary Bishop Archdiocese of Milwaukee
“Return to Order is a clear, engaging read that, by delineating some fundamentals of the natural order, will empower you to spot many of today's disorders—even some you may have unconsciously bought into...”
• Patrick F. Fagan, Ph.D. Senior Fellow and Director, Marriage & Religion Research Institute
“Return to Order does a great job of highlighting the source and solution to our impending demise.”
• Maj. Gen. Patrick H. Brady, Medal of Honor recipient
“(Return to Order) offers a plan for how to begin to restructure America as the Christian society it once was.”
• Barbara Brabec, Book Editor and Author
“Return to Order suggests a practical pathway to avoid the economic and spiritual crises that are looming before us and, by means of religious conversion, reestablish a right order for human flourishing. I hope that this work will receive the attention it so deserves.”
• The Most Reverend John C. Nienstedt, Archbishop of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
Only an ORGANIC CHRISTIAN SOCIETY can save Europe and America from the same oblivion that doomed the Egyptian, Greek and Roman civilizations. I highly recommend this book.”
• Rev. Dr. John Trigilio, Author and President, Confraternity of Catholic Clergy