Thursday, January 21, 2010

New comments posted on the ANF blog

Dear  Elias,

I just watched the video on

http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/what-we-do/street-campaigns/tfp-volunteer-assaulted-video-clip-tells-story.html 

and was so impressed and touched by what you and countless others are doing to fight and promote same sex marriage. Being born and raised a Catholic and believing in the bible and our Lord's word, I am with you all 100%.

My husband and I pray daily for the conversion of the heart of the world and that "God's Will be done". It is so sad and disheartening to see the direction in which our world is going today and how so many out there believe everything that goes against the Lord's Will.

It's no wonder our Lord is angry and we have the disasters and things going on that we do.

I just wanted to send a personal thanks to you and your friends for doing such a great job and standing up for what you believe in. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. You are all in mine and my husband's prayers and I pray we can win the victory in this battle.

May the blessings of the United Hearts be upon you. I have added a few prayers that you may find of interest.

M.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was awesome how you mentioned our Blessed Mother at the end of that video.  What a great reminder and witness to the one who keeps us in Truth.

The woman who did that to you is probably a victim of this society and needs the prayers of the Church. 

Is there a TFP group on Facebook?  I got on that site to touch base with family and friends who aren't in the Church.  The only thing is I am practically alone as far as standing up for the Church there among my friends.  (Only one friend actually speaks out on there.) 

The liberals actually, in some ways, have more integrity because at least they are honest about what they believe.  When I see Catholic friends that are afraid to even admit that they are Catholic yet they live in a free society (for the moment, at least), it is very disappointing.  I'd like to have some sort of group affiliation with your TFP student action on that site.

Thanks! Ad Jesum per Mariam,

L.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "3 Day Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel; Never Kn...":

Blesses Mother I hope You can help me as this is my last resort.
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.

Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (Mention your request here).

There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3x).

Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3x). Amen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for  your answers about suffering which I duly forwarded to the two who asked the questions. One came  back to say that it's clear to him now but the other has not come back.  Should he come back with any further questions I shall have to bother you again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment