Friday, October 9, 2009

Exciting pre-rally news in Miami: Radio program makes phone ring off the hook

Today Our Lady gave the biggest indication of what will be the MOST successful Rosary Rally in the Public Square ever in the Miami area.

I went to the airport at 10:30 AM. At 10:40 my cell phone rang, it was a Rosary Captain who said.

"Sergio I am listening to Lourdes de Kendal on the radio and she just said she needs to get in touch with you, but that she has misplaced your phone number. She asked her listeners to please call you and ask you to call her show."

I stopped the car and called. She put me on the air right away, saying:

"Sergio, thanks for calling. People are calling me about the America Needs Fatima Rosary Rally on Saturday. Can you tell them where they are going to be?"

What a miracle. I was on the radio for about three minutes, and gave all the details about the success of the rallies nationwide. I also gave the ten main rally locations in Miami, Dade. I repeated www.ANF.org three times for those with internet.

Finally, I said I was in the car on the way back from the airport and asked people to call my home phone number for more details.

I said: "My wife is home. Call. Give her your name and phone number and I'll call you back as soon as I can."

By the time I returned, Olivia was going crazy answering so many phone calls. It was a real blessing.

We got calls from all over, three as far north as West Palm Beach.

Every caller without exception was extremely enthusiastic, and with repercussions and stories that I will have to take time out to write down for posterity. What a BLESSING.

"Late to bed, early to rise, makes Our Lady encourage us in the good fight."

Sergio De Paz

No comments:

Post a Comment