Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tremendous graces of fervor, joy, conviviality at TFP-American National Conference

The two day 2009 TFP-ANF National Conference was simply incredibly blessed.   It took place on October 24-25, at TFP Headquarters in Spring Grove, PA.

055_TFP Conference_102409

I felt like there was an explosion of graces at the event.  All were deeply impressed.  New participants and old were all united and focused for Our Lady's Fatima message.

One lady told me: "I feel like I have a fire raging inside me.  And I want to spread it; I want to light thousands of candles everywhere I go."

096_TFP Conference_102409

(Praying the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary.)

Another man wrote this note after returning home from the conference:

"My wife and I wanted to express our gratitude for an exceptionally productive and inspirational weekend. It was a very special meeting.

111_TFP Conference_102409

"We are still not sure why it was so special, but it was.  Maybe we are just in such terrible times that supporters of the TFP are pulling together to fight the fight that we are surely going to have to fight.

117_TFP Conference_102409

"We met so many wonderful people and had such interesting conversations. There seemed to be a noticeable increase in the number of younger people attending the conference this year!

"You couldn’t help noticing their kindness and their mature demeanor.  My wife said that she got the feeling that the conference was a big wake-up call for a lot of people.

"She even said that what came to her mind was the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles.

"It was truly a conference to remember.  Mary wants us to continue marching – the message was loud and clear.  Thank you for a memorable weekend.  God Bless the TFP.

065_TFP Conference_102409

(Picture of the outdoor Rosary procession in candlelight.)

Another man said; "These were the 2 happiest days in my life."

167_TFP Conference_102509

No comments:

Post a Comment