Monday, March 9, 2009

"In all your needs, go to Mary, the Most Holy Virgin Mother of God, and you will not be abandoned..."

Sacred Statue - Christmas 2002  D (91)

Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

O Most beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand your power.

O show me herein you are my mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3x)

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. (3x)

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment